Friday, April 17, 2009

Inspiration

Gabriela Delworth is hosting a mood party on her blog on Saturday, April 18th and invited me to join her as she celebrates the powers of inspiration behind this creative tool.

Being somewhat wrapped up in this week's deadlines, I wasn't sure whether I could participate. And truth be told, I have been somewhat disorganized in how I handle all the clippings I've ripped out of fashion, design and art magazines. Sometimes I glue them into an art journal. Sometimes they pile up around my computer. And sometimes I hang them up on my inspiration or mood board. But with a little bit of effort, my mood board was presentable enough to take some photographs for Gabriela's party.

Here is a peek at a corner of my mood board today:


Come back tomorrow and I'll show you the whole thing!