Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Picks from New York Fashion Week, Part 2


Marc Jacobs FW 2012
There seems to be a library chic/fashion geek vibe in this next batch of shows at New York Fashion Week. Although some designers seem to push that vibe into the frumpy (especially at Marc Jacobs and Rodarte), there are lots of wearable looks here. And since I am the penultimate fashion geek (one fashion magazine editor recently declared my my voice "too academic"), I selected these looks based on my own preferences. Perhaps they are not as elegant and sexy and the previous batch, but it is nice to mix it up!


J Crew FW 2012

Marc Jacobs FW 2012
Oscar de la Rente FW 2012
Michael Kors FW 2012
With so many designers, so many looks and so many shows, there really is something that suits almost everyone. To see more, visit Style.com.

Photos sourced from www.style.com.

Notice of copyright: 
All text and images on this blog are the copyright of Ingrid Mida, unless otherwise noted. The copying of posts, images and/or text without proper attribution is violation of copyright and legal action will be pursued.